Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Policy of the Yokowo Group
The Yokowo Group (Yokowo Co., Ltd. and its group companies in Japan and overseas, the “Group") positions the health and safety of its employees (the “Employees"), which are important assets of the Group, as well as stakeholders in the Group's activities (the “Stakeholders"), such as cooperating firms and visitors to the premises, as the top priority issue of its management and will pursue a workplace where Employees and Stakeholders are able to work without undue concern and will strive to promote their mental and physical health by always securing their safety.
- The Group shall give first priority to the health and safety of Employees and Stakeholders and engage in ongoing activities by complying with laws related to occupational health and safety.
- The Group shall build, maintain and make continuous improvements of an occupational health and safety management system.
- The Group shall strive to improve OH&S and reduce occupational health and safety risks by setting objectives based on the identification of hazards and the evaluation of the risks at the workplace.
- The Group shall strive to increase the understanding and awareness of Employees about occupational health and safety by providing the appropriate training to create a healthy and safe workplace environment.
- The Group shall engage in continuous improvement activities to achieve the objectives by documenting the OH&S Policy as well as making it known to all Employees and publishing it to Stakeholders.
June 1, 2016
President, Takayuki Tokuma
Occupational Health and Safety Management Framework
The Group is working to advance its activities related to occupational health and safety under the following framework.
Our Efforts towards the Increase of the Occupational Health and Safety Level
With a rise in interest of the Stakeholders in OH&S issues as a backdrop, Yokowo has constructed an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), and is working to advance its OH&S efforts as the entire Group under the OH&S Policy. In August 2016, Yokowo head office and its three domestic group companies acquired OHSAS18001, the International Standard for the occupational health and safety management system.
Overview of the OHSAS18001 Certification
|Registered Organization||Yokowo Co., Ltd.
Yokowo Communication Components & System Co., Ltd.
Yokowo Precision Co., Ltd.
Your Consulting Co., Ltd.
|Certificate Registration No.||JQA-OH0275|
|Certification Body||Japan Quality Assurance Organization(JQA)|
|Registration Date||August 12, 2016|
|Registered Certification Scope||