Under the principle of respecting the personalities of individuals, Yokowo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Our Company") recognizes that such information as can identify a particular individual (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information") should be handled cautiously, and considers that appropriate handling and protection of the Personal Information is our critical responsibility. Our Company will promote the protection of the Personal Information in accordance with the following policies:
- When acquiring Personal Information of a person, Our Company shall specify the purposes for which it will be used and notify to the person or publicly announce it, and acquire it through legal and fair means.
- Unless specifically instructed otherwise in accordance with the law or other regulations, Yokowo will only use personal data insofar as is necessary for the stated purpose.
- Our Company will endeavor to maintain the Personal Information accurate and up-to-date within the scope of our intended use and will take reasonable measures needed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, or falsification of Personal Information.
- When subcontracting the handling of Personal Information, Our Company will select a subcontractor with a sufficient level of safety control and conduct the necessary and appropriate supervision by such means as concluding a contract with the subcontractor which includes the measures to protect Personal Information.
- Except as otherwise provided by law, Our Company will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party without the consent of the person.
- Our Company may share the following items in our Personal Information with our group companies listed on our official website within the scope of the purposes of use Our Company have publicly announced.
- (1) Personal Information of joint use
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, place of work, department, and information on business transactions with us
- (2) Chief administrator for joint use
- Yokowo Co., Ltd.
- Our Company collect IP addresses to manage official websites and the websites which are set up by our divisions (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Our website"). Our Company collect IP addresses solely for the purpose of properly managing and operating Our website and will not use IP addresses in conjunction with Personal Information.
- Our Company will respond promptly and appropriately to inquiries from a person, requests to disclose Personal Information in our possession, requests to correct or delete any errors, and other requests, after confirming that such requests have been submitted by the person.
- With regard to the handling of Personal Information, Our Company shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the protection of the Personal Information and Our Company shall endeavor to continuously develop and improve our internal systems through educational and other means so that all officers, employees and others understand the importance of protecting the Personal Information and properly handle the Personal Information.
Please direct any inquiries regarding Yokowo's handling of personal data as indicated below.
- Yokowo Personal Data Supervisor