Advanced Devices：Medical Devices
Integrated production of OEM guide wires, catheters, and other items through the use of Yokowo's advanced core technologies in minimally invasive medical equipment.
Yokowo possesses its own equipment and manufacturing lines that use these proprietary technologies to provide integrated services for products at all stages, from components to finished products.
OEM Guidewires & Catheters Assembly
Yokowo provides full production process for guidewire assembly including core wires process, coiling process, hydrophilic coating, packaging and sterilization. We can also contribute to customers' product development with our proprietary technologies including simulated use and other production evaluation, unique production engineering technologies. To meet customer usage, Yokowo provides various core improvement technologies, including soldering, laser welding, and resistance welding.
- Enlarged Figure of Hydrophilic Coating
- Assembly of Esophageal temperature probe
All of our OEM assembly units are manufactured, processed, and inspected in a clean room rated as class 10000. Yokowo is an ISO 13485* certificated company to ensure continuously manufacturing and supply of safe and useful medical devices. We are also U.S. FDA registered company, with QMS in place, to help our customers' US business.
(* Certification No. Q5 078509 0005 Rev.01)
ISO13485 Certification Mark
- Examination in a Cleanroom
- Parts Processing in a Cleanroom
- 1st Cleanroom
- 2nd Cleanroom
Precision Machining Application
- Tip Terminal of Catheter
- Applied to : Catheter, etc.
- Material : Pt, Ptlr, PtNi, Au, SUS, etc.
- Core Wire
- Applied to : Guide Wire, etc.
- Material : SUS / NiTi, etc.
- Marker, SUS Tube
- Radiopaque Marker
- Applied to : Catheter
- Material : Pt, Ptlr, Au, SUS, etc.
- Round Wire Coil
- Radiopaque Marker Coil
- Coil for Guide Wire
- Coil( Unequal Length Pitch )
- Coil( Taper Forging )
- Applied to : Coil for Guide Wire, Marker, etc.
- Material : PtNi, PtW, Ptlr, Pt, SUS, Au, etc.
- Flat Wire Coil
- Coil for Catheter Shaft
- Applied to : Shaft of Catheter
- Material : SUS, Pt, Ptlr, etc.