Promotion of CSR
CSR Policy & Code of Conduct
Yokowo will exercise our Corporate Vision and Corporate Mission, and act in compliance with the CSR Policy & Code of conduct below and with social awareness to promote healthy business activities.
Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Yokowo will contribute to the development of a sustainable society by engaging in activities having an impact on the economy, environment, and society in a transparent manner and with a high sense of ethics to earn the trust of our stakeholders, while constantly aspiring to increase corporate value.
CSR Code of Conduct
1.Establishment of Trust
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will strive to ensure healthy earnings and to push forward with vigorous efforts for evolving management and swift decisions.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will make every effort to put quality first and to establish "Yokowo, a quality brand".
- 3）Yokowo and our employees will act in a manner that takes the customer's position into consideration when providing products and services, from the perspective of customer satisfaction levels.
- 4）Yokowo will persist in our effort to be a company that acts with sincerity towards every stakeholder, and will work actively to disclose information accurately and promptly.
- 5）Yokowo and our employees will respect the intellectual property rights of third parties, while also protecting the products created in the course of business activities through intellectual property rights.
- 6）Yokowo and our employees will contribute to society as good citizens.
- 7）Yokowo will respect the customs and culture of each country we work with and will cooperate with the international community in corporate activities as a company that is open to the world.
- 8）Yokowo and our employees will strive to create a pleasant working environment, while making sure to maintain safety in the workplace, and striving to prevent occupational injury and maintain health.
- 9）Yokowo and our employees will contribute to the development of a sustainable society by promoting the creation of products that help to preserve the environment from the design stage onward.
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will faithfully observe the international code of conduct, laws and regulations of individual countries, and the rules and regulations set forth by the Company, and will not engage in improper acts.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will never engage in acts that would affect normal transactional relationships, including the provision or acceptance of excessive entertainment, gifts, funds, or granting of other benefits.
- 3）Yokowo and our employees will not engage in acts that conflict with the interests of the Company, such as making deals with the Company for the benefit of a competing company, trading partner, or oneself. We will also perform our work with sincerity and integrity, and will distinguish between public and private matters.
- 4）Yokowo and our employees will not engage in insider trading that makes use of information learned in the course of business, nor will we engage in acts that would raise such suspicions.
3.Respect for Human Rights
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will respect human rights, will not discriminate against someone on the basis of nationality, gender, creed, age, or other factor, and will not treat people inhumanely through forced labor, child labor, harassment, or other means.
- 2）Yokowo will ensure that our treatment and utilization of employees is based on abilities and results achieved, and will respect the originality and individuality of each person.
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will procure and sell products and services through fair, open, and free competition.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will not engage in acts that put a trading partner at a disadvantage through the abuse of our dominant position.
- 3）Yokowo and our employees will manage exports properly in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations to maintain peace and security.
5.No Relationship with Antisocial Forces
- 1）Yokowo and our employees adopt a resolute stance against antisocial forces that pose a threat to social order or healthy corporate activities, and will never engage in dealings with them.
6.Protection of Information
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will strictly safeguard information handled in the course of business without leaking it, disclosing it improperly, or using it for anything other than the intended purpose.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will handle and protect personal information properly.
*The CSR Code of Conduct was established based on the "Electronic Industry Code of Conduct (EICC)".