Promotion of CSR
CSR Policy & Code of Conduct
Yokowo will exercise "Purpose" and "Vision" as defined in corporate philosophy, and act in compliance with the "CSR Policy" and "Code of Conduct" below and with social awareness to promote healthy business activities.
Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Yokowo will contribute to the development of a sustainable society by engaging in activities having an impact on the economy, environment, and society in a transparent manner and with a high sense of ethics to earn the trust of our stakeholders, while constantly aspiring to increase corporate value.
CSR Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct determines the basic conduct for practicing Yokowo's "Purpose", "Vision" and "Value" as defined in our corporate philosophy.
1.Establishment of Trust
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will strive to ensure healthy earnings and to push forward with vigorous efforts for evolving management and swift decisions.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will make every effort to put quality first and to establish "Yokowo, a quality brand".
- 3）Yokowo and our employees will act in a manner that takes the customer's position into consideration when providing products and services, from the perspective of customer satisfaction levels.
- 4） Yokowo will persist in its effort to be a company that acts with sincerity towards every stakeholder, and will implement the accurate, prompt and active disclosure of information in accordance with laws and regulations and international norms.
- 5）Yokowo and our employees will respect intellectual property rights, while also protecting intellectual property rights that are creations achieved in business activities.
- 6）Yokowo and our employees will contribute to society as good citizens.
- 7）Yokowo will respect the customs and culture of each country we work with and will cooperate with the international community in corporate activities as a company that is open to the world.
- 8）Yokowo positions safety and health as its highest priority management issue. We will ensure safety and will pursue to create a workplace where employees and stakeholders can work with peace of mind, while working to enhance physical and mental health.
- 9）Yokowo will be mindful of environmental impact of our business activities and will contribute to the realization of a rich natural environment through initiatives for continuous improvement of environmental management systems.
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will faithfully observe the international code of conduct, laws and regulations of individual countries, and the rules and regulations set forth by the Company, and will not engage in improper acts.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will not tolerate any and all forms of anti-bribery, corruption, extortion and embezzlement, nor will we ever engage in acts that would affect normal business relationships, such as giving or receiving excessive entertainment or gifts and offering money or other benefits.
- 3）Yokowo and our employees will not engage in acts that conflict with the interests of the Company, such as making deals with the Company for the benefit of a competing company, trading partner, or oneself. We will also perform our work with sincerity and integrity, and will distinguish between public and private matters.
- 4）Yokowo and our employees will not engage in insider trading that makes use of information learned in the course of business, nor will we engage in acts that would raise such suspicions.
3.Respect for Human Rights
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will respect human rights, will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, nationality, gender, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other attributes, and will not treat anyone inhumanely through any form of forced labor, child labor, harassment or physical abuse.
- 2）Yokowo will observe the laws and regulations of individual countries and regions with respect to freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, will build sound relationships between our management and employees and will promote labor-management dialogue.
- 3）Yokowo will treat and deploy employees according to their ability and results, and will respect the originality and individuality of each person.
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will procure and sell products and services through fair, open, and free competition.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will not engage in acts that put a trading partner at a disadvantage through the abuse of our dominant position.
- 3）Yokowo and our employees will manage exports properly in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations to maintain peace and security.
5.Responsible procurement of minerals
- 1）Yokowo will work to ensure responsible mineral sourcing practices, without using conflict minerals related to illegal acts, including human rights infringements, environmental contamination and illegal mining in conflict regions.
6.No Relationship with Antisocial Forces
- 1）Yokowo and our employees adopt a resolute stance against antisocial forces that pose a threat to social order or healthy corporate activities, and will never engage in dealings with them.
7.Protection of Information
- 1）Yokowo and our employees will strictly safeguard information handled in the course of business without leaking it, disclosing it improperly, or using it for anything other than the intended purpose.
- 2）Yokowo and our employees will handle and protect personal information properly in accordance with laws and regulations and international norms.
Revised: August 11, 2023